No longer fight who you're becoming!!!!

Can I ask you a question. Yeah? I mean I think I can since you're here. If you're here we're playing by my rules, and I believe it's only fitting to empty your brain of worthless ordeals, so that you can move out your own way. I'm doing this for you, not to you -isn't that something God would say? Isn't that also what the devil would say if you just let him in. To be clear we all need a little spice to actually want to eat nature's soup. Why would your devious God prepare the last supper without the devil's temptation? Maybe he knew the benefits hell had and where it could lead you if you just learned to listen long enough. If silence is torture try living in constant agony. You must know that even in silence, devils and angels still whisper. Why fight what's unclear, I believe that that's just making a mess for yourself later down the road.
I used to hate the silence, and sometimes I still throw unread books against the wall[keyword: unread]. I transition into my terrible twos, when there's no loud talk -even though I despise noisy situations. I sometimes even go to the extremes, and make mistakes in the unbearable silence. But then there are times like now when sometimes all I do is cry, and other times I just relax. I find comfort in not knowing everything, because it gives me the chance to build just about anything. I truly believe that the best characters are developed under the pressure, not through it... most times but just way below it. I think being under the earth gives people the opportunity to make their own opportunites. I'm trusting that we'll wrap things up that are no longer bringing us clarity, all while trusting the universe and it's unclear messages. BRING YOUR MIND INTO ALIGNMENT WITH YOUR TALENTS!!! I'm here for you, can I count on you to be there for me when I show you my vulnerability more often? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...