I can't come clean...

I don't know about you, but I've been finding it really hard to do things I don't want to do. Tapping into undesired energy doesn't seem fun, it seems like a snooze. It seems like a bore, and it also seems like a time waster -and I loathe wasting time. Even though I sometimes ruin time within my own life, I still know how important it is. It's just as important as much as it's man-made and unheard of somewhere else. We're a joke to other planets and a total nightmare in other dimensions. We're expected to be unnaturally clean, when we're allowing others to know too much about our plans and innovations. Remaining a mystery never hurts the actual subjects. They were overtly unclean and that's what made them supernaturally clean in major crime scenes.
I can't tell you why I write with some much passion, and I can't even begin to tell you why I do the things that I seemingly partake in. What I say, do, and like wouldn't make sense to you, and hell it doesn't have to make sense to you, because are you actually creating what I'm wanting push out into the world? Trust me, I don't mean you(you that's reading this), I mean those who have already planned out my future as well as my death. I'm talking to you. I'm talking to everyone that wants me to tell them about my entire life for whatever reason. I'm speaking to a bunch of weirdos who aren't even doing it right. I know too much, but I would so hate to allow creeps in, so that they can know just as much as me and use all that they know against me.
I'D RATHER COME FILITHY THAN SQUEAKY CLEAN. You know what they don't tell you is... no one expects anything from the unclean person. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...