We mess up and then what????

I think I knew I would self- destruct, and that's why I didnt finish curating this blog the day I first opened this. We often mess up so bad to the point where nothing and nobody feels like home anymore. I literally messed up and asked someone who clearly doesn't wish me greatness: what's out there for me after this? I wanted to end my story but while I was dying I was being taken to hell, and I realized that there's no way to benefit if you don't know how to protect or even stand up for yourself. I was made to look crazy, to look off balance so that the grim reaper could complete his plans to kill me, and nobody would even dare try to save me.
I'm so used to throwing myself off of cliffs when I'm put in challenging situations. I never liked facing myself and what I did that got me too close to the mirror, but how could I ever grow from the ashes if I wasn't ready to see who closed the cage -to keep me stuck instead of just giving me a moment to just release and let go. Honestly I'm in a dark state but how beautiful the moon looks when it shows it's dark night of the soul. I'm a firm believer, and I believe if we sever that last cord, greatness would present itself in hefty amounts. All we have to do is try. All we have to do is keep going. Hell, all we have to do is stay in great places and keep away from questionable entrances to Satan's "BE ALL END ALL".
THEY THOUGHT I WAS MENTAL BUT IF MENTAL MEANS BEING ABLE TO SEE THE TRUTH THEN MENTAL IS WHO AND WHAT I'LL BE. I was almost erased, but the Devil's eraser just didn't work on a powerful being such as myself. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...