The space between stepping out and ending this year right!!!

Where have I been? Where did my expanded but under the table words go this month? I Mean could jump on your back and question you as well, but I'll admit that I've been a missing file that thought that she'd always find her way back into the dectectives file cabinet for safe keeping, so I thought. I really thought I was doing myself a service by choosing to keep myself hidden even after the veil of isolation lifted. I thought I was making the right choice to stay where I always had been -which was in the state of comfort. I didn't want to admit that my self proclaimed state of "comfort" was really a prison meant for actual prisoners and not people who courageously found the strength to leave their traumatic past. But now that we're here, now that I'm back where I want and need to be... let me explain to you just how clearly a staircase will present itself when you're ready to make up your mind with the right amounts of space to trust the universe, and all of its many long lasting jokes.
In the beginning of November it's promises were those of new settings, new relationships, a better sense of mindfulness when it came to having clarity, and a personal gain when it came to abundance. We all were supposed to take advantage of Novemeber's blessings. All we had to do was call it in. I made a promise to take back my power by removing any and everything that encouraged my will to hinder my growth, and all I'll say is life gets brighter when you disconnect less when it comes to selfish people and connect more into what you want. The universe is always around patiently waiting for you to wake up and relaize that you too can find your power and use that power to change your life. We can have the fruits of our labor, and when we get really good at calling in our fortunes, those fruits seemingly begin to come in a whole lot faster.
LEAVING NOVEMBER WITH A BANG COMES NATURALLY TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE CHOOSING TO BECOME SUPERNATURAL. It's the uneasy feeling that made things come easy to me. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...