Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

It was you. It was always you. It was you that played the video game and somehow your October wasn't all that bad. I mean maybe I'm speaking for myself, but I had to allow October to run it's course. I had to in fact allow october to run into a wall, so that I could handle what October's redundant handler was wickedly handling -time and time again. It's always been about time and what it's been overly doing.Life is mallory, but only to those who don't step in and take their reigns. I may or may not have refreshed what was so clearly being replayed. I couldn't stand all of my previous Octobers', and I had to cry it all out to be able to see November. Maybe I have a plan that doesn't allow some if not most energies to come with, but at least I can come back and be a confidant to your unlocal misery, right? What did October tether you to, and how did you make it here? How did you make it to November? Did you slide, crawl, run, skate, glide, walk, or even muster up the strength to focus on doing the least bit of nothing -to gain the most amount of effort to tune into all transportations -knowing that with all you would get right here?
I'm a potion maker. I've been a potion mkaer in each lifetime. All of my life lines have reminded me that I can live again. I can take back what the same person keeps taking from me. My mornings can be relaxing, they can also be the utmmost spiritual. I can open up a spiritual shop, and magnetically call you in to hear this message. Sometimes the message is more important than the messenger -itself. Maybe your God brought you here to give me the wand to tell you that November is the start of something new. There's still time to awake the creative beast within you. There's still time to rewrite history to unknowingly tell someone else's story. It's you. It's you. It's always been you, but the only way to truly believe that, is to take away what keeps you unlike yourself. OH AND THE WORD "MALLORY" MEANS TO BE UNFORTUNATE. It took a dream well more like a creepy nightmare to know that simple names sometimes caged horrific definitions... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's respectfully a TASTY FRIDAY...!!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!