Just breathe!!!

All I needed to do was breathe, but instead I chose to suffocate all for a love that was burning way too fast. I gave myself a golden curse by destroying my talents, day by day and night by night -revolving my most inner peace with someone else's magical distrubance. I almost died chasing a pain that didn't feel good. The pain I was introduced to had me sliding down a wall, it had me questioning everything I am and everything they said I was -when I wasn't that. I was just trying to show them me, and they were too busy making me a product of their past. They were shaming me for their poor discernment. They should've seen the fox in sheeps clothing. They should've seen that the wolf wasn't really the grandma, and after all in the end the wolf never actually really had asthma -but a plan to steal what wasn't their's to take.
With me by their side I could've seen what was coming, and I could've... I could've...Keanu what could you have done to a broken mess that wanted to stay as is? What could I have done for a want to be victim? What more could I have been to make them see me and not who they previously encountered? I was allowing myself to stop my spiritual mornings and nights all for a couple of mouth mishaps. It was all a mistake and I can't change that. Hell I can't even visualize what I should've done because in that very moment, I didn't want to use my mouth and I sure as hell didn't have the desire to use my brain. I didn't understand what I doing, but I did realize just how unsmart I was after the fact. I MADE A MISTAKE, AND AFTER THE FACT I STILL CAN'T EVEN FEEL MY FACE!!!!! But oh keanu what if you didn't... what if you started a lifelong journey of becoming the villain you were always meant to be? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...