Voids are meant to be felt not filled!!!!

In my lifetime I've manage to fill so many of my voids, and I can tell you right now voids are meant to be felt and not filled. Not wanting to feel partially empty caused me to lose money, break my word, loose childhood friends,etc and I did it all for what? I have questions but I don't seem to have any answers. I mean I know at one point I wanted to outdo my past, but I also realized that competiting with your own past could have you tripping over visible, but not so visible bullsh!t. I was walking around with my shoes untied chasing feeling that were really made up lies. Did I know it at the time, no? Did I give myself a chance to see the lies... also no. If I would've just waitied then surely I would've stayed in the game instead of ending up on the bleechers.
I think I was predicting my future while still overthinking what should've been layed to rest. I was creating unfashionable demons all while wanting them to be the utmost fashionable, and of course demons aren't going to question their existence being summoned -if it means them getting a break from hell. How odd it is to know that demons don't want what they've been given. Not all demons want to exiled to such a place, not all demons are the same. Evil, yes. If given a chance to clear their name knowing that they could be set free, maybe. Maybe they'd take the bait. I don't know, but I do know that I've created so many problems for myself because honestly it's hard to relax when I'm trying to cancel out my past. I WANT TO BE DIFFERENT BUT I KEEP GETTING THE SAME RESULTS!!! I think from now on I'm going to take my time... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...