Tonight, I Shift, and Tomorrow I'll be able to eat what I want!!!

What do you honestly know about me when I'm not using my virgin tears to write such poetry? Who and or what do I appear to be when I'm really from neptune? Did you know I have abilites just like other unworldy people, because how the hell can I take you to space without first dragging you onto some nearby rocketship? But honestly where would we land if not on another planet, if we're trapped within a selfish firmament? How can others outside the bracket help us if they can't even get to us? Are they too dying for an unknown cause? Are they being protected all while we're left unprotected? Do they believe in such beliefs like the ones we were forced to believe? Are their minds free and uncrowded, or are they caged and very much so flammable to extraordinary people unlike themselves? I'm feeling a bit magical or shall I say whimsical. I'm feeling like I can shift, and be where I intended on going, just before I become a sponge to someone else's self hatred.
If you didn't know I kinda have the worse stomach issues. I can't eat when I want. Hell, I can't even eat what I truly want to eat. I was forced to change my entire concept. At first I was mad, and then I was confused, and I was also somewhat triggered -until I realized just how much of a pattern I was bringing thrusted into. In all of my past lives I was a healer, and in this life I almost become something I was never supposed to be. My childhood was so traumatic that I almost gave into a life that no one is meant to live and or experience. My body was giving up on me, and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know that unprocessed emotions can cause almost any type of illness to conjure in your body -without your say so. I was a walking case without a proper lawyer. But imagine who I, or even you could be if we were to stop calling ourselves sick, and live in the right spaces that allows us to do what our bodies were meant to do, and that's to one hundred percent heal. WE CAN LITERALLY BECOME A NEW PERSON WITH A NEW SET OF "ISSUES" OVERNIGHT!!! The only "issues" I'm allowing into my space is ones like... "Where do I travel first?" If I'm going to be indecisive I want to at least look cute and not completely clueless... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...