There's no better time like October...

Honestly in October, I chose not to think. I chose not to think about what could take over me and make me something unexplainable. I'm choosing not to think about the possiblity of becoming a vessel to uncanny spirits. I mean how could I ever come up with the time to think along those lines if I'm too busy creating the best parts of myself. Why must I bury myself in meaningless items when I could get lost in things that have the utmost potential to matter to not only myself -but to the world. The weather is reminding me just how summer didn't do it for me. The cool breeze and not so sunny days are reminding me that beautiful things can still happen. I can just as easily turn over stones just like the next person. I'm no different from a better zipcode or a simplier time of place. My ice tea can be just as sweet as someone who didnt' work as hard to get the right ingredients.
I mean sh!t... maybe the nothing that I have is the promise of getting everything, if I just keep up the creator's pace, of desiring more for myself. Using what I have to my best ability doesn't mean I have to go far and wide to see just how amazingly simple life could be for the time being. Those who have nothing are given the graces to create any and everything for themselves, by their own paintbrush. No one has paved the way for me, which also could mean that nobody has the power to take what I've built -unless I allow them to do so. Listen to this. No day is a bad day especially if it's a day in October. October has always been a friend rather than a foe, maybe you're too tied in beliefs meant to shut down Ocotber's promises. OCTBOER ISN'T LIKE THE REST!!! You're only as creative as you allow yourself to be. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!