The good ones constantly get hurt...

You're good and you know it. Even when the world is shaming you for being... well you -even still you manage to push through. Why is that? Why must the good people continue to show up and be better than the rest? Why should we continue to roll over while society punches us until we're black and blue? Why are we the volunteers to a reckless society. Hell, if other dimensions could(which they can), they'd definitely say how disgusting Earth is -if they haven't already. Even though this era doesn't deserve us, what are people like us willing to do to play the long game? What morals are we willing to reset, if it means discovering our authentic selves, because remember the world always has a plan for the good ones. A good plan, no. Of course not.
Some part of me had the time of my life and then everything shifted. One day I was planning for my prom, and then I never went, but somehow I convinced everyone that I had gone. Why did I lie? Why did I allow such lies to spill from my mouth? Things we say and or do sometimes haunt the rest of our days. Everything us "good people" have ever did was never really "out of mind out of sight". There was always a time where what we did came back and crippled us. Now it seems like I can't do anything uncanny -just cause. Why can't I dance with the devil without there being any repercussions? I'd like to lose my sh!t and line them up and tell the detective that it was me. I'd for sure like to pistol whip my thoughts, and make them work for me instead of me working for them -pleading for them to stop bullying me. ANSWER MY QUESTION AND I'LL LET YOU GO, BUT UNTIL THEN I'LL NEVER STOP AMUSING YOU!!! You'd do good to tell me how good my words and or writing has shaped you. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...