Let's go on a late-night drive...

Is it me or have I been more consistent. I feel like I'm giving you more of myself. I think I'm doing what I should've did last October but... okay honestly living in the past hurts no one but the person living in the past. I've already told you that my past doesn't give me any comfort. Back in the day it did in a haunting way, but then I realized just how daunting that whole concept was, and here we are now. I forced myself to walk a different path. So, tonight let's do something out our comfort zone. Let's go for a late night drive. Let's see sometihng we've never seen before. I'm bored. I've literally done everything I was supposed to do today... crazy right. So I have nothing really left to do, and I don't know how to feel about that -besides being happy of course.
I don't know what it is, but I've been trying to watch something on my phone and nothing is sparking my interest. I can't even turn on my t.v. I don't know. I think I kind of rewired my creative energy, and right now I'm looking for something creative to be apart of, and I just can't seem to find the thing that'll keep me busy for the rest of the night. I think my spirit is growing and I need different things. Different outlets. Different friends. Different locations. Different everythings but for now let's ride around town and wipe away everything that doesn't serve us. Clearing away old energy guarantees a clean slate for new and authentic energy to do us good. I think I adored today, but I don't know how to feel tonight. GET IN THE CAR ELIZABETH!!! Look into my eyes and tell me something inspiring. Hell... tell me something funny. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...