I swear none of this is real...

For starters I just wanted to say I'm not saying this, because it just so happens to be night, and when it's night it seems like the mind works silent wonders of destruction -I'm saying this because it's f*cking true. None of this sh!t is real. I mean, waving my arm in front of my eyes feels f*cking weird nowadays. Talking about my life to a random person only feels like I'm not saying nothing at all. I don't know if it's because people these days are total randoms, or if it's because this sh!t is just not real. I keep getting small flashbacks of the past and with each memory it hurts my core just a little bit more... but if I were to begin to tell myself that this sh!t is false, how would my life begin to look?
I think it's unsettling when nothing new is happening, but all around you there is new energy waiting to be taken advantage of. Sometimes it feels like we're being taught a lesson, without the proper emotions to notice that we're not actually being bullied -but brought forth to see that our calling requires us to be creative. I don't know. I'm just rambling, but in all of my rants, there's a message to be seen if read properly. So if none of this is real shouldn't that be the right inspiration to create anything imaginable... or am I starting to sound outrageous? I'VE BEEN TO THE UNKNOWN AND EVEN IN THE UNKNOWN I WAS SOMEHOW BEING PROTECTED BY SOMETHING LARGER THAN ME!!! I think my patience runs deep for like minded people. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...