Frequencies have always been perfectly matched to the soul!!!

Frequencies should be looked at -on a more intelliegent level and or scale. Frequencies are so underrated. I would love to know why... if we're dishing insights on both of our behalfs. I've never seen improvement over someone else's life when all they listen to is negative frequencies. Frequencies can heal you as well as disturb you. I think that everyone should take heed, when it comes to energy snatching music. I don't think that I would be able to have this much clarity as I do know if I didn't pay homage to lofi music. My to do list doesn't seem so demanding as it usually does -in fact it seemingly has more character. Instead of writing down the never-ending and seemingly torturous tasks that need doing, I can simply feel more encouraged, when its me feeling safe enough to write the words: Don't raise my voice today.
I know. I get it. Simple demands can seem very doctile if measured against "actual demands" for oneself, but look at it this way, getting your own attention is the same as repeating yourself but in simplier terms. Getting the message across sometimes means saying it a better tone -with more depth and less room for judgment. When some people come to steal my joy I can choose to not engage. I can easily choose to not give my energy to such a thing. Transmuting sometimes simply means taking what you would've said and or done, and acting on wiser approaches that not only helps you, but severely starves the other person. I CAN THINK TODAY; WHY WOULD I ALLOW SOMEONE WHO OPENLY PRAISES EVIL TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME??? See we're different people. I don't praise what I can alchemize. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...