But do you really need them though???

Why do we always feel the need to need the most unbearable people? Here I am, not really asking you this question without first asking myself this very question. Yeah times can be rough, but I've been noticing that life gets extremely rough or even tough when we hold onto the people that need to be at a great distance from us overall. In any discussion is the right discussion to bring up a topic like today's conversation. Let's chat, because I've been so busy being mortal that I almost forgot how immortal I am. I'm only tired if I say and act like I'm tired, and I'm going frustrated when I'm around the wrong people, because I've analyzed my situation here. I'm reserved but very chatty around the right people, but I quickly become a sponge to evil and inhumane people, and I'd like to change that. What about you?
It seems like I need a certain someone for a particular resource, but most times it's me taking the easy route knowing that with a little more effort and better decisions, I could easily drop this particular person, and begin to heal for good. I can quickly start my healing process like better than before, if I just push myself forward. If I were to take the reigns into my own hands I could then be my own person instead of someone elese's shadow -when time is of the essence. You need to do the same. You need to be a little more stragetic to get where you need to be. You need to talk yourself up instead of talking yourself down. We can become our own person in every sense of its meaning, if we just did the things they said we could never do.
I'M MY OWN PERSON WHEN I'M AROUND MY OWN ESSENCE, AND THAT'S FACTS. They'll tear and tear and tear into you until there's nothing left, but what if they were only helping you flourish??? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...