Being the main character of your life is everything!!!

Becoming the main character of your life doesn't take a lot, if you've been given everything. I truly don't believe in empty vessels. I mean I do believe that there are empty people walking around -people that have allowed their souls to take flight, but even they have something caged... something left over. Something still there even if it's bare and really cold. Everyone has a gift and or talent that can take them exceptionally far -if taken seriously. But what am I saying? My own mother is an empty shell, and everything that comes out of her mouth is a total and noncomplete lie. She owns no gifts, and knows no bounds, if she's constantly stepping all over the boundaries that were meant to in fact, help her. How stupid she is without any known reasons, because she seemingly always finds lying more fitting than actually opening up and telling the truth.
Let's talk about being the main character and what that entails. For starters everything you do has to be over the top. You hvae to be intriguing, and the only way to draw resources in, is to magnetizing. When have you ever seen a negative ion attract such redeeming qualites? I'll wait for such a profittable answer that I can one day cash in at the bank, but for now I'll think on the perimeter of practicality. Everything you do has to be desirable. What's something that you have that others would both kill and die for -once you use that to your best ability you'll be what other people want to be... and that's recognized for their "main character" strengths. I've noticed that when I chose to drive the car instead of sitting in the backseat everything that once passed me up, waitied on me to notice it -to want and taste it. I'm quite literally standing at the circus waiting for the production crew to introduce me as the ringleader. WHEN YOU'RE THE MAIN CHARACTER YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE MORE THAN ENOUGH WHEN IT COMES TO LANDING MANIFESTATIONS. Why would I try out when I know that I'm simply the best??? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...