12:12 you'll never be the same!!!

I think getting wiser comes with realizing just how many good things have left your life. Oh my goodness. No I'm never happy or satisfied when a great thing leaves my life -especially when it's promising fortune that's seemingly gotten away from me, because of my laziness.This is me saying that sometimes our energy could be unknowingly leaving us -all while taking everything good from us. Gravitional pulls are so real, and they're disloyal if taken for granted. Lately I've been changing my life especially my thoughts,and I've been seeing just how much my energy was leaving me prior to changing my point of view. Believe me, it sucks when I notice just how far my disassociating has gotten, but then I quickly become grateful when I'm able to flip the switch and come back to myself.
Promising to never be the same easily and simply looks like dropping old values that clearly no longer serve you, and where you're wanting to go. Also not fearing what will happen when you take that next step, and choosing to leave behind anyone who trys to keep you small by talking you out of things with a higher potential -to both glow and grow. Getting where you need to be requires you to drop infamous stressors that can longer be apart of your life. I promise if the life you want is constantly on your mind then why not take the time to bring it into existence. NONE OF US IS GOING TO MAKE IT OUT ALIVE, SO WHY NOT GO AFTER EVERYTHING ON YOUR BUCKET LIST. I'm noticing that the time has always been now. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...