Tainted Thursday's ~The dark night of someone else's soul

Can I be the grim reaper for a second and ask you a life or death(well mostly death) question? I want, in fact, in most situations I take my words more seriously if they're coming out of a dead man's mouth -instead of my own mouth. How many times do we disarm the words that flow through us with the intentions of being our own worst contradictions? I mean for me I'm always being a sufferer of my own inflammation. I stand around flammable beings as if they weren't the ones who made me weary in the first place. With all that I've been through I could be soulless but who would that help -other than the grim reaper himself? Why would I go out of my way to please a man... a dead man at that? Why would we allow those below us take us where they're eventually going to go?
It's another Thursday night and I'm already tainted. Hell, I've been tainted my whole life but who could I possibly be if I or even you chooses to live in the past? If I want to separate myself from other people's death wishes wouldn't that mean holding onto my own soul with the sole purpose of rejecting theirs? My whole life I've been trying to declaw my mother's claws but through it all it was me always wasting my time as well as continuing the cycle of hurt and endless pain. I gained my own shadows from my unforgiving mother, but that doesn't mean people like me or even people like you should give up our present to play dead in our past. To somehow write our wrongs that could possibly create our own sunshine by walking through the shadows.
ONE DAY I'LL BEGIN TO THINK I'M SOMEBODY WORTH STARING AT BUT UNTIL THEN I'M JUST PLANET NEPTUNE I'm careless when my soul is being snatched from me... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...