September's very own ~Troubled no more...

Heyyy, it's me again. It's me just trying to make it but how does one truly make it if the best season is already finding creative ways to leave us? I don't want to exit autumn without having a story or two(or even three at this point). I'm typing this while being engrossed in the rain. I don't know, it's just relaxing when you're able to find comfort when most of the world is unappreciative. Feel free to call me out. I think my god complex is just as big as the lord's(or shall I say someone else's lord). And believe me there's just too much going on nowadays to ever feel comfortable enough to look beyond what's being presented to us. So here I am in my digital element. I wanted to digitally talk about troubled souls and how if unchecked it could really cause damage on you and those around this odd planet. So, if you're like me feel free to grab a blanket and a nice bowl of fruit before you settle where I need you most!
I get it everyday is another challenge but allowing these obstacles to hinder your creativity is the worst thing an artist could ever do. Not being brave enough to go out in the storm will forever keep you a prisoner in your own damn house, and why would anyone want to do that when your house could very well be the devil's playground? See I know the feeling and most days it's me allowing this distasteful feeling live within me. But who does this help other than me, and by other than me -I mean those that are alive and well and somehow kicking it as well as making it. Right now there are amazing person letting there talents go to waste, and thinking about that makes my skin do backflips. Just know that a troubled mind still is capable of making great content... where do you think I came from -other than hell itself?
Rain is just as beautiful as sunshine and sometimes you need rain just a little bit more!!! After so much creating the world forces you to tell your story, and sometimes it takes society bullying you into releasing the best parts of you. And don't you worry I have a nice latex suit and a whip if you need some assistance in getting there!!! xoxo ItGirl OverLoad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...