September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!

If today's our last mission, before October comes in to spook us into character, why aren't you putting in any request? We all want something but a lot of us are choosing to take what we can get. Meanwhile there are people who are taking rather than asking. To me I think being selfish is okay if it could potentially help others in the long run. Clearly September came in and left like it had somehwere else to be, I wonder if you saw the impatience that took place and decided to take advantage of September fast pace energy. Did you do things without thinking? Did you finally sign up for that class knowing that it was now or never? Did you place yourself in better rooms to hear better advice, or did you stay stuck within your own vices? I mean if you were to ask me, I noticed that I couldn't be everywhere all at once, but I could very well be in better places altogether.
I have a feeling that this October is going to be most people's take off, and I feel like one of those people is going to be me. I have this odd feeling that by us being odd it'll give us everything that we need to shoot for the stars. I mean because the only way to become a star is to surround yourself around other stars. There comes a time when you're going to have to be courageous enough to put down the crayon and actually become the star that you keep on drawing. Become what you've been spending a decade, creating. Fear not where it will take you and place more energy on how you'll come out of it. I don't about anyone else, but I have a plan and I have to see it through, even if it changes me(for the better of course), in the process. IF THIS IS A LONG RUN DO THINGS TO MAKE IT AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE!!! Conversion is key. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...