September Thoughts ~ Every day is really the same day!!!!

I wouldn't really consider myself lazy, but rather in a familiar rut. It's me comparing myself. Or it's me laying around until later in the day to be somewhat "productive". The saddest part is I know why I'm stuck and sometimes being stuck is the only option until better comes along. What do I mean by that? Well, the universe loves to watch us but rarely does it ever speak our human language -english. It knows no honesty because with honesty comes boring journeys. I had to admit this to myself. I had to admit that the universe loves watching us fall and stub our toe(s). The difference between others and I is simply this...I knew that I was nothing more than another tag along wondrous entity when I begged for a sign and got another failed mission.
The realest thing we could ever do is ignore the universe when it's trying to test us. Yeah that's what I just said, yeah I said to ignore the very thing that gave you life and still continues to gives us nature -all while abnormal things corrupt such normal things. The easiest and most liberating way to live is to also ignore. What's that old saying... "Ignorance is bliss" I've learned the hard way that more pain comes when we acknowlegde it. Wait! Hold on, don't digitally leave me. I'm not trying to cut open any almost healed wounds. I'm simply trying to give you insight on how to operate in a society like this one -without losing any of your needed variables. You need to teach yourself to stay whole when everything around you is seemingly falling apart. Stop putting on a show when you're being placed in front of a circus. DON'T GIVE IN WHEN THE UNIVERSE SEEMINGLY WANTS YOU TO GIVE UP!!! I'm not saying that the universe is our biggest enemy but it's a better feeling knowing that enemies aren't really enemies but energies wanting to see us grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...