Midnight Seduction~ straight faces are the best faces!!!

I was starving myself of a really good segment with great potential. I think somehow I needed to be on the brink of starvation to realize what exactly brings me nourishment and what doesn't. I know, I also get it. This segment could seem toxic to the untrained eye, but I promise in all of my toxicity who has ever complained out loud. My words are the most seductive when I don't spell it out. I lead by example even if bending down means exposing my vunerability. I admire guys like you, and I also need girls like myself to lead the way. In order to change the present a women needs to be able to withstand her past mistakes. But anyways it's midnight and since you're up, stay. Keep me company. Don't be a meanie and leave me all by my lonesome. I promise I'm a good time.
I have a question to ask. What's the difference between a poker face and a straight face? Does one stand the test of time more than the other? Ladies can our victims read one face more than the other face? Someone tell me because when i'm in my seductive element both faces seem one in the same. I'm going to teach you how to prove yourself without actually having to illustrate yourself? Ladies should we talk in code because guys have a habit of stalking what's not their's to stalk... but also to all my gents, I love it when you're here being whipped to no ends. You deserve to be tortured. You deserve to be kicked where it hurts because in the end you'll always come crawling back. I mean it's in your nature to come back dazed and confused. To all my IT GIRL ladies be nice until it runneths over. Be so nice that's its confusing. Be so nice that you become his main thought. EVERYTHING THAT HE DOES DOESN'T NEED A SMILE OF APPROVAL KEEP HIM ON HIS TOES EVEN IF THAT MEANS PURPOSELY STUBBING HIS TOES FROM TIME TO TIME. Being a c*nt never hurt anybody but those who never wanted to be one. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...