You have to remember... or else!!!

I'm good before you ask, but if me getting to the point makes me a psyhco then that's the hat I'll wear today, because when I'm psycho all of my work gets done. I wanted to bring you here without stringing you along, because who wants rope burns around their neck when they can finally see themselves, networking with the people they want to be like the most? I wanted to quickly, I mean digitally spill some insight onto you. I want to speak a revelation or whatever you folks call it. I need to revel in a bit of wisdom before my mind does me dirty, and takes the most prominent thoughts away from me, and gives them to another -that doesn't even care about seeking change.
I wanted to digitally talk goals, and how easy they are to forget. We must write them down daily... hell many times throughout the day because I firmly believe that there are invisible suckers prying on our educated and whimsical thoughts. Have you ever wanted to do sometihng but when the time and the funds finally presented themselves, you couldn't rememeber what you wanted to do, and or spend those said funds on? I've been there and most times I've always found myself extremely square... and worst of all I always despised myself -quickly after. It's like I know where I need to go but the angry entity inside of me doesn't want me to cut ties, because with broken ties come the ultimate clarity -to make significant decisions. BUT IN THE END WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE,AND THE WORLD HAS NO LONGER BEGUN, COULD SHAPES SUCH AS SQUARES EVER BE MEANINGFUL??? Can objects actually mean something without our consent... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...