Intense Tuesday's~ Dealing With Our Sh*t!!!

I stayed up all night and spoke with a friend that for some reason still aligns with me, even though I have many demons that I'm trying to face -without them taking my entire face and making it their own. My friend said some real sh!t. Sh!t that most people look past. I'm talking about the sh!t that makes you swarm, but never want to bite the bullet because yes, realization hurts but you know what scars you the most? Shadow work. Shadow work has the ability to lift ancient demons but it also has the power to take a majority of said power out of you -from under you. Trying to face the devil with no real information to send the devil elsewhere never seems to work out in our favor, now does it? I'm here to digitally spill the unavoidable. Dealing with your sh!t is a must. Hell, it's a given if you want to heal and move on.
We seem to always suffer by our own imagination. We are masterminds because we're hurt. We're creatively gifted because our minds have the power to lock us out but it also has the ability to keep us close. And to keep someone close one must have the ability to replay an endless supply of nonprofittable memories that's only made to do one thing -keep us stuck in victim mode. I'm always asking myself, if life truly is one big video game why haven't I snatched up the controller to make it my own. Why haven't I rewrote my script to be deadly instead of just bat sh!t crazy! I despised shadow work because it always left me "weak" and way too vulnerable, but here I am in a new environment where safety is a given. Why must I waste this opportunity to unify what was ultimately broken? Why should we be left out in the cold without the honesty of dissecting our demons and learning from them instead of allowing them to turn us into dark and useless matter. IN ORDER TO MOVE FORWARD AND SEEK CHANGE WE HAVE TO FIRST BE OKAY WITH FACING OUR DEMONS HEAD ON!!!! To face the devil is the same as peeling off the first layer of our eyes to see the real business that requires us to stay out of other people's business. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...