It's okay to be the nice girl just ask Selena Gomez!!!!

Heyy girlies and unexplainable gentials I think it's been awhile. I think I push away what actually sets my soul on fire, and that's something I loathe, but I'm here today aren't I? I'm here fulfilling one of those things I adore so much, because why should I the ultimate ItGirl settle for things I'm not or no longer fond of? Why should I allow ordinary things the permission to wrap me in soul ties that are such a bore? Last year I blogged about MISS SELENA GOMEZ, and I can't lie it's one of my top five fave blogs. I had a blast shining a light on MISS GOMEZ. It was fun placing her on the ItGirl OverLoad platform, because when it comes to MISS SELENA, we can always learn many things from her. But before we get started, I have a tiny question(nothing serious), but do you love my quick blogs? I find it easy to jam pack several gems into a tiny passage because at the end of the day, we've been exposed. America has on several ocassions been exposed for having one of the shortest attention spans. It sucks but it's also so true.
But AIT-TEE-WAYS without further or do let's get on with it, shall we? There's no reason why SELENA GOMEZ should go unnoticed or even not known in your universe. I know. I know, this is your world and we're just living in it, but please don't break my heart and say you don't know who SG is! She's relevant for so many reasons. She's kind. She's self made. She knows how to make an impression. She's a business woman, etc. How many ventures do you have at play? Are you generous, but not too giving, because it's important to set healthy boundaries. Are most of your friends relatable in a sense that it doesn't feel like they're labeing you out? Are you charming or are you absent, because in a society like this one it's important to have pretty or even gorgeous energy? It's okay to be nice, because being nice makes you shine more -especially while in presence of gorillas. But in the same instance, know when to be a cold bitch. I don't know. The world seems to always respect a lady that knows how to spit fire. But anyways I'm leaving you with a million questions, but I can't stay to hear your answers, because just like you I have things to do. But do know I'm not truly going anywhere, MISS SELENA GOMEZ will be talked about again, real soon. DO PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR BEING NATURALLY TALENTED...OR DID YOU RIP SOMEONE ELSE OFF TO GET WHERE YOU ARE TODAY??? My blogs should run through you like water, but my words shouldn't be leaving you dry. You should be able to taste my words, and still be able to form a few enlightening sentences afterwards. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...