Where do you want to wake up???

I'm always fearing that one question, because I'm afraid it'll lead to a million other questions -and with a million questions comes with not enough answers. Unfortunately I can never truly live in the moment without knowing at least most of how my day will pan out. I know. I know, I'm a looney bin, but trust me I don't need anyone to tell me that. Oh, how you would love to sit me down and strip me of who I am, and someday I might listen, but that day is nowhere in my current timeline. I truly can't take advice from someone who can't seem to stay away from their own vices. Why would I uplift your demons if I too would be suffering. I know where I'm going, but let's not act like you could ever hold the right cards to reverse what's been bestowed upon me. I've lived a little, well I mean I've died a lot so trust me when I say only you -can be your own worst enemy. Only you can stay here. Only you can suffer, but you can also be the very threat most enemies think not to be.
Let's talk about focusing on the destination. Where would you go to escape this reality? Is it real or is it unreal to those who haven't really died? I want to move, like really move, and I know it requires being more of what I wish not to be. I'm okay with being who I am now -the invisible writer but if I want to be someone brilliant, I have to move to brilliant places... and the state that I grew up in isn't all that brilliant. Dull is the perfect word if anything. I've been scared to acknowledge the single truth that could change everything for me... and change is what we should all want -in a sense... right? I DON'T WANT TO THINK ON THE IDEA TOO LONG!!! Careful who you tell your dreams to; you never know who's got ill intentions to burn your fire out. xoxo ItGirl Overload

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...