My crazy thoughts~ Time is frozen where I am

I've been up all night trying to find value in my own mind, or am I trying to devalue it? I've been overdosing to stay still... mentality or it is to stay physically still? I wonder who can see my silhouette when I'm pacing back and forth. Do I seem crazy to them, or can they relate to my madness? My antics aren't my own,but I carry them as such. Why? I try to destroy myself, but I can't quite do it right. I wanted to stop the pain, but all I did was delay a natural process -that my body's supposed to go through. I didn't mean to do it I swear, I just wasn't up to feel the pain my body is so used to feeling. I didn't know I would still suffer if not more.
My message to you is to go and even grow through the pain. I tried to stop my natural body flow, and now I'm up way past nine -trying to find some sort of conclusion to all of my fears. Something inside of me wants more, a difference I can't quite explain, but I know that I've been there before. My soul has already been where I yearn to go. Fragments of me stayed there, and now all of me wants to go back there. I want to leave all of this behind. I don't want this to be all that I know, but I know that in order to move on, I can't keep abandoning myself. I have to be a guardian to my darkest fears, and bypass the solitude that'll for sure demote my guaranteed removal of this outdated place. I'M GRATEFUL FOR THE CHANGE, BUT I'LL BE THE FULL VERSION OF MYSELF WHEN I LEAVE ALL OF THIS BEHIND!!!! There's a power outage in my mind, and instead of figuring out what's my next move, I'm taking things that only leave me paranoid and out of the state of in control. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...