Ice-cream for the win!!!

Hi, my fellow friend. Let's do something spontaneous. Let's get dressed and go to this digital ice cream parlor. It's more of a pop up than an actual place. I heard it doesn't happen often, so shouldn't that be enough information to get up and go? I don't know about you but it's been overtly hot. My mornings are particularly unreasonable, my days are scorching, and my nights are just hot. Ice cream is what I need. I need to be reminded why summers can be enjoyed even in the flares of it all. So, are you in or are you out? I want to go, and I would love your company, but I've also been accepting that there will be times when I'm going to have to go at it alone.
Not everyone's company is what we should be keeping. Sometimes since they've experienced your light they will find ways to take it. Why are your days always seemingly ruined when around certain people? Why does a simple day with simple plans become quickly compromised by the same damn person? I mean that alone should be the very warning that going out alone isn't all that bad. See, the world thrives on your destruction, it thrives on your energy being snuffed out by another. Society deems alone time in a way creepy time. Society labels the lone wolf a monsterous creep.The wolf is seen as a danger to all... but why? Why is this so? Why does a single energy equivalent to being odd or even a danger to others? I mean I don't have all the answrs, but I never for a second discredited what I know, and I know society despises a carefree spirit. Society hates the individual that doesn't need another individual to feel alive. STAY ALIVE MY FRIEND EVEN IF YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE LOOKING AFTER YOURSELF!!! But anyways doesn't my Ice Cream look delicious. I got mango, strawberry, and fresh pineapple sorbet on a vegan brown sugar and cinnanmon cone. What about you, what did you get??? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way