Don't allow gravity to hold you back!!!!

Hi there. I'm glad that you decided to tune in today. I appriecate how far you've allowed me to explore myself, and for that I seriously thank you. It's another day, which means another blog. I love what I do, and I know... I know, one day I'll have to upgrade my ITGIRL PLATFORM, but for now IT'S JUST US -in this world. Even though it's Tuesday let's cheers to that. Hey. Do me a favor when you're done reading this blog, drop a drink emoji on my twiiter blog post(it can be any emoji). I want to know who's tuning in. What can I say, I'm a curious blogger who wants to know the people who consistently finds themself drinking my words -with no shame of course. I'm pretty sure you're thinking about the days when life was good. When life was easy who were you? How did you express yourself? What devoured your energy? Times are changing and if anything time has been warped. It's faster, and with fast time comes distorted minds.
It's a shame that most people haven't been seeing the differencs over the years. But not you. I believe you've sensed change, and it definitely hasn't been a good change. We're no good alone they say, but I beg to differ. I had to isolate myself to remember that writing brought me so much joy. Don't allow this man made gravity to hold you back. Don't stay stagnant, because how does stagnation really help you? I want you to get out before there's no getting out. Getting out truly means getting out of your own way! Take that flight even if it's just a mental ticket that needs to be grabbed. Eat somewhere different. Shop somewhere else. Take that walk in another location, because at the end of the day we need to fully train ourselves to not fear transformation. YOU KNOW IT'S NOT THE SAME AS IT WAS!!!! Leave even if it's just digitally, because we all need a great escape from time to time. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo P.S. I drop music in my blogs for a reason. Enjoy them pleaseeeeee :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...