Feminine Archetype~ Becoming Medusa Pt.2

I've felt a longing for this segment ever since the first time I relinquished this segment. I wish I could type faster, but I recently did what I had been craving to do for a long time(extra emphasizes on the long bit) . I got my nails done. I miss feeling like a girl. I miss sprinkling my personality into everything that I do. I miss uncensoring myself. To be honest I miss a lot of things, and if I'm to redo what I used to do, it requires me, to be. I must be in order to exist on my own terms, and actually love it. I have to show up even if it means other people realizing their insecuritites. I shouldn't care about how my presence affects others(especially if I'm not truly hurting others). So, let's carelessly dive into my beloved feminine archetype.
When should you step into your medusa power? When should you behead the masses with your intelligence and most of all -beauty? See medusa was never vile. She was entirely beautiful, but of course she was written as a gruesome creature. Even though Athena tried her best to turn Athena into a beast, she could never truly take away or even deny Medusa's god given realism. How are you allowing others to take your shine away? Are you allowing your exile to make you dangerous or are you allowing it to make you comfortable? In order to become a medusa 2.0, you need to learn the benefits of transmutation. Nothing's bad unless you label it as such. Remember you can only go as far as you believe you can.
SEE MEDUSA WASN'T POWERFUL BECAUSE SHE WAS GREAT SHE WAS GREAT BECAUSE SHE WAS POWERFUL. I can easily cut you off like medusa, don't ever mistaken my beauty for weakness. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...