I went to the circus, because I'm stuck in a rut!!!!!

I was putting something in the microwave, and it hit me. How can I make you feel like I currently feel? How can I allow you into my mind -without having you lose the picture? How can a mind slip further than it's already left? I mean what's even right if everything has been going left? I need you to hear me out, without hearing me actually talk, and how does a conversation really sound at the circus? Everything's more upbeat while your heat struggles to find the right beat, if you're mentally lost and far gone -at the circus. What ever happened to real conversations that were almost considered to be scary -at one point, if not this point. I'm currently mentally busy but outwardly stuck.
I do my hair up real nice only for it to fall flat, after it senses something in the atmosphere. Lately the dead has been more alive than the actual living -and it's not even October... yet. Everytime I envision the circus, I always know the crazy is kicking in, and the sanity has silently left me. I know, I know, who wants to be considered insane on their best days or even their worst days? I mean I don't know how your brain is personally wired, but I know a few loose screws goes a long way. Who expects the best from you, if you're Miss or Mister Lunatic? I play my cards right when I need the masses to see me as inefficient. I need them to see me as the lesser, so I can witness their jaw's dislodge when they find out I've been the greater -all along. I feel like you can always take a little something from my digital blogs... what about you, what do you think? MAYBE THERE'S A MESSAGE AT SOME SORT OF CIRCUS, BUT HOW WILL YOU EVER FIND OUT IF YOU NEVER MAKE THE TIME TO GO!!! Don't be shocked if I leave everything behind to join the circus. I can be everyone at the circus, but here on earth, I can only be imprisoned to this uninspired meatsuit. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!