Sunday's Bliss ~ Stress less

If we're improving like we say we are, than that would mean dialing down the stress. Knowing that you're so much more capable than you think you are, will always prompt you to take even more matters into your hands. Stressing less truly means silencing your world -if not the whole wide world. Stress kills. Stress turns us into either monsters or soulless bottomless pits. It's when your empty, does "used to be" uninvited entites come to destroy, kill, and cause mayhem. Remove what's causing you so much destress, and begin to tune into more outlets, that allows you to be you -without being whatever... that's dragging you down. I'm going to be me, I don't know about you.
But just like you I also need to start practicting what I preach. I preach common sense, but here I am allowing evil people to warp my creative thinking. I give them many chances to hurt me as well as derail me... but why? Maybe I allow the wrong people in, because things have been so traumatic that it's hard to remind myself -what's for me and what's actually against me. Don't be like me, because even I don't find comfort when I'm forced to live within my own skin, after I just particpated in something I knew would bring me unhappiness and most of all stress. Stress tends to turn you inside out, it has the power to turn your insides against you. So, after everything I just digitally spilled your way, what are you going to do about everything I just shined a light on? THESE BLOG POSTS ARE GETTING TOO EASY, BUT WHERE DOES MY INSIGHT GO IF NOT TO YOUR HEAD??? Stress less for more life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...