Saturday Shakespeare~ Look on the bright side!!!

You always matter to someone, even if you don't feel like it. Everything works out in your favor one way or another. You have to believe that you're fantastic, because if you don't you'll quickly lose sight in everything right and slip into everything untrue. It's Saturday, how are you choosing to feel? Every feeling that you have can either pick you up, or let you down. I wanted to start a new segment, I wanted a poetic but stoic vibe, and I think Shakespeare hit the nail... or could I have done someone more... or something different? I don't know I'm done embracing words that don't hold meaning. I know what gets to you, because it always gets to me first.
Let's talk minds and how their minds always seem to operate around you and your essence. You're thinking too small. You're thinking too clean. Why not think on the terms of outrageous and dirty Where you see confusion, I see games, and we all love games don't we? The truth is if you're not in their heart, you're bound to be in their mind. I believe we all have some sort of power to leave parts of us in others. I want you to look on the bright side, because even if you don't think you matter , you'll always matter to someone else. I want you to start existing in all places, and not just behind your closed door. Exaggerate a little. Claim more than what you're currently taking. Spin the story a little, all because you can. Let things work out in your favor. NO LONGER BE PRISTINE OR EVEN GREEN, GET IN THEIR HEAD LIKE MORGAN FREEMAN!!! Choose the whole damn color palette, and go out there and live. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...