PINK TALK THURSDAY ~ Being Receptive!!!!

It's Thursday which means we can be PINK one more time before the week ends. Let's be poetic or at the very most taunting to other people's realities. Let's be a drama queen to get where other queens are going. Let's be ahead of the game, because a little birdie once to me, the game never truly matters if you can just flip the board. You're more than what you say about yourself. You're holding onto so much power, and you're allowing it to consume you, that's weird if not insane. Insanity is when you're willing to hide yourself in a world filled with victims ready to meet you -and explore you. When the world ends you'll for sure run out of options, so why not live until the very end? I feel like I'm catching a PINK VIBE, but I don't know about you... because you're still asleep.
Don't you hear me tapping on the window? Don't you hear the world waking up, while you're still sinking deeper and deeper within those covers. It's spring, why not be a part of it's glory? You're only living in a frenzy, because you've willed it so, but imagine what could happen if you just slowed down a little and lived a little. I feel like I've spoken many words, and I'm still wondering why you haven't allowed me in. Could you at least open the window a little; I just got my hair done -and it would be a shame to be the very reason my hair messes up. But anyways I've got to run; nice talking to you... digitally that is! DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN LIFE PASSES YOU BY BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO SLEEP INSTEAD OF LIVING Tell me where to go from here, even though I'm nowhere near. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...