It's maladroit to believe that change is absolution!!!!

It's Friday, and your hurt may hurt. You're not alone, just like you I also know hell has no fury when it's other people depriving you from the best corners of your mind. I miss this. I miss speaking truth with a dash of poetry. I miss hearing my keyboard crunch, while my fingers soar like a madman with little to no time. Time is crazy, but it's been crazier for me. I've been exhausted, but I've also been missing what I love to do. I've learned that no matter how long I stay away, I can never truly deny what's meant for me. Writing has always been in my blood, and the only way I could ever release myself from it, is to cut myself open, and watch while I bleed out. But anyways let's get back to where I was going. Absolution, is what everyone wants... even if they try to cowardly deny it. We all want a life sentence to change, but what if our fingertips aren't capable of lifting such capacities.
Just like you I crave change, but what happens if we can't change what seems to be changing us? Most importantly what happens when we're not really the ones that desire change, what if it's really someone around us? What if we're actually at peace, but in total chaos when around certain people? I know very well I can't change certain things, but I can change my outlook. I can change who I surround myself around, by simply being elsewhere. Sometimes it's not enough to just disassociate, sometimes it takes leaving an area(while disconnecting whatever life line you still have with them)...even if right now you can only afford the temporary insightfulness and or peace.
I'M AROUND AN UTTER LOSER BUT I CAN CHANGE THAT BY FULLY GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE. Little by little I'm gathering the right tools to get the f*ck away, and when I finally leave it'll be for good!!!! xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...