Diner Brunch Chats ~Know the lesser parts of yourself!!!!

When's the last time we met here, or better yet when's the last time we opened the diner? I know. I know things have been empty, and worst of all unfulfilling(because how fulfilled are you really without my brunch and meaninful chats), without an acceptable explanation. Things got to me. Life made me forget things, and so things left me, but here I am... making amends -with my digital audience, and most of all my hungry audience. Of course with every reopening comes better and more food options. I come bearing Lavender and lemon muffines(plant based of course) with a sweet potato breakfast hash... there's so much more -but first tell me everything.
What's happened and what haven't happened yet. Can I help, or can I just be a listening ear. Do I speak or do you speak? If you're giving me the floor, I'll say that anything is able to become yours. You can have more than you currently have because all is well -in fact everything in another demension has always been well. Time truly doesn't exist on an entire unworldly(unlike our world), but it does exist in our worlds -on a personal scale. Knowing your top five characteristics can help you walk this world a free agent. The last two characteristics are what you need to be indulging in more -if anything. We all know who we are, but do we know the parts of us that needs improvement? THE CHARACTERISTICS THAT I'M WORKING ON IS HAVING MORE BRAVERY AND HAVING MORE OF A KEEN PERSPECTIVE!!!! Are you enjoying your brunch just as much I'm enjoying having you here? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...