Are we truly one in the same???

Heyy I just missed my first day of school, because I just allowed my job to stress me out so much, I almost went over the edge... and I kinda wished that over the egde would've brought me the needed peace -I can't seem to find. Hi. It's the ItGirl platform, and I've pretty much been overdosing on BS my whole life, and yet here I am doing it to myself. I mean when I was younger, I didn't really have the needed claws to tear into those who loved tearing into me, but here I am as of today still getting cuts and unnecessary wounds. It's like I haven't learned, but am I really different from you? Is there something you too have yet to learn? Is there a part of you that resonates with the clumsy parts within me?
I'm always compromised because I'm always allowing monsters to easily take the human parts of me. I don't want to be the wrong kind of monster. If I'm to ever be labeled a monster, it'll for sure be a monster of leisure. I'm not looking to take people's souls knowing that it'll upgrade me. I'm not looking to step on other people's back to get to where I'm trying to go, it's extremely scary knowing that there are people willing to do what I would never do. Let's learn to put our foot down for an actual cause. We shouldn't have to stress, all for the sake of relieving someone else of their stress(especially if it's the same people giving you the unnecessary stress). Let's be different people, even if they're still choosing to be the same disgusting monster. EVENTUALLY EVEN MONSTERS FALL FROM THEIR GRACE!!! Stitch by stitch I'm still going to uncreate what you tried your very best to create -out of me. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...