Your dreams can be just as sweet as Beyonce's!!!!

Today is Friday, and I wonder how you're perceiving today will be like. I mean the morning is over, and we're living within the early afternoon -so of course time isn't completely gone. Even if it is a bit chilly, that doesn't mean you have to stay behind closed doors. Go outside and breathe in some fresh air, because I promise that'll do wonders for your creativity. I wanted to digitally talk about MISS BEYONCE, and how we're all one in the same. No one is above the next person. There's a lot that Beyonce does to inspire, but what can we really learn and use as our foundation to do the same. How can we ourselves inspire the next person?
For starters what's your favorite song by the QUEEN BEE, if you were to ask me I'd say my favorite song is "Ring The Alarm". It's a great song... to me anyways. We should all inspire to be gracious, but also we should never be afraid to rebel. Rebel for a great cause. Beyonce is will aware that only we can make ourselves happy. You could have it all, and still feel empty. True love for one's self is above all -a mindset. She's the perfect example of evolution. Being perfect doesn't equivalent to greatess, but learning and progressing does. Understanding that your overall persona isn't bossy, but you yourself is of boss essence -is pure gold. Beyonce knows herself as well as the people around her. She is fearlessly a woman every woman and or girlie should follow -for grand tips. To be honest guys can really take some notes too, because having the right amount of confidence, could definitely yield the need to put women down for being what some of you can't and or feel could never be. I ALWAYS SAY WHAT I MEAN AND I'M WELL AWARE I MAY RUFFLE SOME FEATHERS BUT IT JUST EXPOSES THEM AND NEVER ME!!!!! Turn the lights on before you talk down on your god given nature. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo And by me saying god... I'm eternally saying anything has the power to be of god complex. I'm forever un-religious and forever one above the universe... because society has found that harming the universe is way more satisfying than healing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...