Say what you mean like Taraji P. Henson!!!!

In a world where everyone is choosing the speak and think the same, dare to stand out. Dare to speak the absolute truth, and stray away from everything meant to keep you from evolving. Classify yourself differently, or the world will do it for you, and somehow you won't think the choices society makes for your wellbeing -are even worth being apart of your overall being. I'm enjoying ending this month on a powerful note. I've been introducing an abundance of beautiful ladies with powerful purposes... on purpose. Everything I do, I do with purpose, and I do it on purpose. Knowing the outcome and still deciding to do things anyways, could potentially work out in your favor. I'm going to do you a favor right now. I'm going to introduce MISS TARAJI to the ITGIRL PLATFORM, because I believe you need some sort of spark to get you in your creative mode. You're welcome!
If your talents could make you rich, why are you still doing what the untalents are doing? Why are you still taking advice from people who aren't wanting to do what you want to do, because they don't believe the things you want can actually happen? Trying to make sense out of that always tends to leave me confused... with no purpose, and if I'm doing things on purpose, why would I choose to stop my ultimate purpose? Who would you be harming if you took away what makes you insane? Insanity caters to those who do things knowing that they'll get some sort of reward for all of their lunatic gifts. Just like MISS TARAJI, you're a treasure waiting to be discovered. You belong to no museum, because you are the museum. There are parts of you that hold extreme value, but you're still looking to those with no value tell you otherwise.
I'M SORRY BUT COOKIE CRUMBLE IS FRESH OUT OF COOKIES IF YOU WERE THINKING YOUR OPINIONS COULD STOP MY GROWTH!!!! You're insane if you think anyone could ever take away what sets me on fire. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...