Midnight Thoughts!!!

I'm still up, and you're still up -so why not digitally read what I'm discreetly wanting to feed you. I've always told myself that Midnight is for the creatives. We own the late nights, and the slow "EARLY AND NIGHTLY" MORNINGS. These kind of hours, are our strongest hours. You can never tell us otherwise, when we're in our creative mode. I honestly don't care how you spend your late and lonely hours, but never question why an artist is up -when the world is considered to be asleep. There will never be a correct answer to your burning question. Forgive us, for not being more formal, because these are our messiest hours. But anyways since you've made it this far, let's talk strangers -and why strangers aren't really strangers.
Everyone in our life has a part to play, and not all times will they be the good and or the perfect character. Who we lock eyes with, is always someone we've known before. I have a strong feeling that we'll always meet the same people from previous past lifetime. Life is like a game, and most of us are meeting the same people over and over again. I like to think that every person that's currently in my life, has a part to play in my leveling up journey. Some people may only be around to break my heart, and some may be there to pick up the pieces -if not just to wipe my tears. Never question who you see on a daily basis, and remember everyone you meet has a contract to abide by. SIMILAR WAYS, SIMILAR GAMES... STARTING TO FEEL THE SIMILAR PAINS, ARE YOU SURE WE HAVEN'T MET BEFORE???? I'm currently asking myself should I stay up a little while longer. I'm not ready for the morning to fully claim me. I actually like living in limbo. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...