Becoming stoic can set you up for greatness!!!!!

You're probably confused. You're probably wondering why stoicism can be the very reason, your life goes from pathetic to unapologetic, or maybe I'm just the silly one who's not giving you your well deserved credit. Let's be perfectly honest here, I think you're overtly smart, because you could be doing just about anything else... but you're not. Instead of being elsewhere you chose to be here. You chose to see past my twitter and or LinkedIn post. You chose to click my link, and it for sure brought you here, and I'm forever grateful. I do what I do to wake humankind, because the way most of us are living is unnatural. Instead of seizing the day, we're allowing meaningless things take control of the day. Why is that? Why are we still allowing unincredible things distract us?
Let's digitally talk STOICISM, and why this should be your whole persona -from now on. Here's the quick run down of stoicism, according to Aristotle, "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act, but a habit." What's controlling your being, and is it of a higher light, or a darker one(because let's be clear... darkness is still light, but it's what we can't see that's makes us unable to do.) Number two, are you creating more issues to an already stiff problem? What do I mean by that? Are you currently trying to make unflexible issues flexible? Are you creating more than what already exist? Silently ask yourself that, because apparently you're caring what other's think, which is NUMBER THREE. Stop caring what others think, especially if they aren't willing to release their limited thinking. NUMBER FOUR, Focus. Focus. Focus. I can't take, what you've already got your eyes on... now can I? WHY ARE YOU FOCUSING ON THEM IF THEY'RE NOT EVEN FOCUSING ON YOU??? I'll definitely be making a part2 to this. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...