After Hours~ You're Caring TOO much!!!

At this point you should know I don't just say things to just say them.I'd like to think I speak with purpose and not just to hear myself talk...because that's just exhausting... like really exhausting. I wanted to bring this segment back to life, because I know just like my MIDNIGHT lovers, I also know their are people who consider AFTERHOURS their zen time. We all need time alone. We all need the type of quiet an overly woke society could never give us. So, while you're the only one up in your household, just know about three houses over someone else is also awake. Like I always say we're all connected. When you feel alone, just know dozens of others feel the exact same way. We're only different -if we don't want to be alike.
Let's quietly talk about how you're caring way too much, and how that can get you hurt. Hurt people always hurt spontaneous people. A lot of people are extremely demented. They'll want to take the best parts out of you -only to fill the corruption with their pain. When you tell too much about your caring nature to a pack of wolves, they'll plot way after hours on how to take you down. I know it makes no sense, but while you're here, let's talk about a plan to get you back on the right track. We too can have our own AFTERHOURS sessions. Like I always say no one's better than the next, but honestly in this case healed people are always mentally better, than unhealed people. Healed people would never go out of their way, or any way to do what doesn't make sense. Don't ever allow someone to make you feel inferior. Give unhealed people dead looks, because the innocent looks or empathetic looks are always a dead giveaway -on how nice you are, and how ruthless they're about it get. IF WE'RE CRYING... IT'LL BE TEARS OF GOLD!!! Learn the difference between you couldn't care and you couldn't care less, because it could potentially save your life.Don't thank me in this lifetime -thank me in the next. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...