After Hours~ Be Persistent

I promise, you're not being annoying when you keep showing up -in order to produce the right movements. It's AFTERHOURS baby, which means we can dive deep and however far. I can't promise you, that you'll find yourself -but you will see what I'm saying is not only right... but poetic. I'm my deepest self when no one's watching. What about you, when do you drop the mask? When does your body finally feel like it's time to relax? When does self righteousness go out the window? How do you hold onto your dreams when the world is overly trying to banish -what you have in mind? I actually took the initative to follow a passion, I had been wanting to bring into fruition, and I can't believe how fast it worked out.
The universe knows what you want, and somehow gives it to you when you need it most. Sometimes the universe is the very reason, you decided to follow said passion. Think about all those people who revealed their true colors;they didn't just reveal themselves to you -for no reason. Think about those moments being snatched away from you unexpectedly, were those the same moments that actually worked out for you in the end? I don't know about you, but everything has led me where I needed to be as of right now. You should also know that you can have it all, but that doesn't come without the required persistance. What you privately want needs to be known publically(but let it be told to the right outlets... of course). It's time to get serious, but for now ease into it... why because this is an AFTERHOURS segment, which means it's the slow and steady segment. WHAT ALLOWS YOU TO WIN THE RACE???? I'm wide awake even though I'm in the dark. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...