Trust The Feeling Friday!!!!

You're being tested and you need to know that, before you react. Reacting based on your current emotion(s) could quickly put a mop in your hands before nightfall. We shouldn't have to spend our nights cleaning up our previous messes. So, choosing to stay content does more wonders than most would want to realize. Cheers to another Friday, and also cheers to another test. Am I right? I'm learning to use each test as a foundation to take flight. Most times we get want we want -but only for a spilt second, to show us that what we want is attainable. It's true. It happened to me these past couple of days, but of course it was quickly snatched from me. Did it make me mad, or did it give me the fire -I so desperately needed to take risks?
I guess since you're still here I'm going to have to spill my guts? Ok here goes me; slipping into limbo... yet again. But I promise this limbo isn't all that bad to be honest. I keep telling myself that it's okay to have a tower moment, even if it is on a Friday. It's also okay to be okay. But to be honest, it's also okay to not be okay. With every fall comes yet another bruise. I didn't necessarily get mad, but I wasn't too happy either. But I for sure didn't allow anyone to steal my internal joy. I'm teaching myself to thank those who push me a bit closer to where I actually need to go, because most times we need a certain push to align us on the right path. I THANK THE WANNA BE B!TCH THAT COUNTED ME OUT!!!! I tell myself to wear more red lipstick when I say the word b*tch. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...