Midnight Seduction~ Are my thoughts tasty enough!!!

Yes, of course I'm back. I had to look away to see the truth, and of course I saw myself secretly smilling in approval when I finished what I started. I was on a roll this morning, but I had to stop because my body said no more -which is totally understandable given the situation that I'm currently in. I went with the flow, until I saw where the current was headed. Truly knowing when enough is enough can potentially save your life -if not just your energy and common sense, because we all could use a decent amount of common sense. Too much common sense could have someone around you knocking the sense out of you -with their medicore stupidity. It's the truth that gets me in trouble, but what if trouble is what I speak? What if trouble is my middle name? What if trouble is tasty to me?
What's tasty to me, doesn't have to also be tasty to you. My taste buds don't have to match your taste buds. I'm me, and you're you, just make sure your taste buds aren't outdated, because that could be awful in the long run... you know health wise or what not. Ladies are you sizing your men, like you constantly size yourself? You're hard on yourself, all while your man is always soft. What the actual F*CK!!!! Now that makes no sense. The goal is to speak your mind if he's being disgusting. You're the ultimate prize, and if you don't realize that, and cherish that -you'll always fall victim to his useless opinions. When you know yourself and what kind of power you hold, everything a guy says is for the birds(and the birds are his pathetic friends.) RID YOUR BODY OF SHAME AND EAT HIS SOUL HONEYYYY!!!! It's only complicated if you're both sleepy and have been thinking on the idea for too long. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...