Meet me at our regular spot!!!!

Heyyyy we need to talk. I'm glad that we both made time to meet up, because this year has been invoking change in us all. I wanted to meet before life truly gets hectic(in the best way possible... I hope). I felt like the digital cafe was the best way to have a nice chat. Just the two of us, and some crispy warm waffles or pancakes? I'm curious which one of the two truly floats your boat, or are you a turkey sub or even a veggie burger kind of person? If you were to ask me, I'd say pancakes over waffles anyday, blueberry pancakes to be exact.You should know that constant precision is vital, when wanting to contribute to a certain someone's cause.
Let's talk getting things off your chest, before you find yourself in an uncomfortable hospital. I know. I know, most conversations never go well when around the wrong people, but knowing how to get your point across is key when not wanting to suffocate is your end goal. I'd rather speak my mind than to lose my mind. What you want for yourself requires you to set the standard as well as the boundaries. I also know that when around certain people no matter how strong your boundaries are -they always end up collasping. I deal with this issue myself, but in dealing with this issue, it's also motivation to quickly align myself on the right course -to dettach myself from their entire being. Have the tough conversations now, so that the rest of your days are to your own liking. CAN YOU PASS ME THE SYRUP, I MAY NEED A SUGAR RUSH BEFORE I GET SOME IMPORTANT THINGS OFF MY CHEST!!!! We all know the best rush is always a sugar rush. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...