Just be happy at some point!!!

Thanks for stopping by, I try to speak to you but I also try my best to speak to myself -as well. I think if I type a little faster with just enough catchy words, I'll actually take my own advice, because it's like my higher self takes the driver seat when I'm blogging aimlessly. It feels like I'm getting both nowhere and somewhere at the sme d*mn time. I don't know if the timing is always bad, or if the timing is actually right, but the words aren't hitting the right target at the right moment. The target is for sure my mind. How does one align their mind(s) with the right messages at the right time, without questioning what they just recieved? I honestly think it's quite simple, but also unattainable to the wrong minds or mindsets. We often hear the right messages, but we discard them as senseless words -when we're not ready for change.
But anyways I totally got off topic. I wanted to digitally talk happiness in the wrong places(so it may seem). I feel like we should be more happy when we're redirected. Life isn't always what we would want it to be. I'm a prime example. I try my best to map out my life to a T, but of course it doesn't always go the way I planned for it to go. But here's the thing, sometimes we have to experience different experiences to make us either stronger or more creative. We often become thoughtless in new spaces, but what if the redirection is a set up for more creativity. What if that new path is the right path? Would we be happeir in the end or would we still be unsatisfied? HAPPY WRINKLES ARE THE BEST WRINKLES!!!!!! Someone somewhere needs your smile. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...