Have you done your laundry yet????

Sunday's a special day, and I'm pretty sure you know this by now. The day is always slower and more freeing to the many caged souls out there. It's a day to replenish, as well as finish tasks that need doing, before monday rolls around and sweeps us off our feets. It's a rather sweet ending to a tiresome week. What you do today has to count for the upcoming week. It's up to you and I, on how much we solidify our grounding, so that nothing can take us where we have no business going. I was going to skip today's blog, but wouldn't I myself be contradicting myself as a whole? How could I expect you to take me seriously, if I can't do myself that simple favor.
It's like giving the honors to nobody, but wanting it to land somewhere -that just won't stick. It's a sticky situation that doesn't need to get any more sticker. Does that make sense, or am I typing just to hear myself type? I don't know you tell me, or don't... You should do any and everything that would satisfy you tomorrow, and that's including your laundry. Just wrap it up already. I already told you, you have the power to make thing less stressful, or even more stressful, but honestly why would you want to surround yourself with such stress? I know there's a saying that goes "There are some people that seem to just thrive in stress.", but to honest thriving isn't the right word. There's no way to thrive in stress without losing something in return. There's no gain without a significant loss -as a result. I don't know about you, but I've learned the hard way that nothing is worth losing -if it's your mental health and or overall health. SOME PROGRESS IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS!!!! Commit where you're needed most. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...