You weren't born yesterday!!!

Can we digitally talk about banana boats, and why you're acting as if you yourself just came off of one? This is a simple and quick concept, because most of us are dealing with cognitive dissonace, and we don't even know it. You're constantly contradicting yourself,and for what? We all know what we want, and how it'll make us feel, but we're doing things to separate ourselves from what we want -and or need. I feel like if you want sometihng new, you have to set yourself apart from any and everything that's holding you back. Don't be your own worst enemy, because you'll land yourself where most want to break away from, and that's from a miserable atmosphere. The easiest way to be tricked by a sly fox is to show off the weakest parts of yourself, without at least warning the fox that -where there are weak parts; there are also strong parts.
Why play dumb when you can actually be smart? I mean playing dumb in some situations is fitting, but what kind of fool does one become if they choose all occasions to be dumb? I can't take from you, if you're ahead of the game, and that's the thing, it's kind of trendy to show up as half of yourself. I don't know about you, but I'd rather give my all and see what comes from that, instead of half a**ing my abilites. No one claps when you suck, and no one cares that you forgot the best parts of yourself -at home. Don't be silly, unless you're auditioning for the circus. But anyways I have to go, a new book is calling my name.
I THINK GWEN STEFANI SAID IT BEST!!!! Imagine breaking down while in your [banana boat] near a bunch of savages. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...