The stage is there for you to speak... so speak!!!

Do you feel Friday in your bones, or is today just another day? How's the weather where you are, because we all know weather can creep up and steal your profound time, or it can slow down time. Don't ever misinterpet (The meaning within), the weather and the magic behind it. It's a fool's game at best, to over look or to not see the importance in the weather. It's pretty gloomy where I am, which means the real me always has a part to play. The real me being the old me. The hurt me. The old me that was devoured by her makers. She gets to speak her truth even if the ground beneath her rattles. But honestly hell has no fury like she does.I can be a scorned woman -all because of the littel girl that resides within me. She gets to turn her pain into poetry. What is today allowing you to do, or better yet what are you allowing yourself to do today; and is the weather helping or is it frightening?
Let's talk stages, and how it's only fitting to create one when you see none. You are the master creator of your life, but just like me you've allowed yourself to not fully understand this. It's easy to believe otherwise if you're living amongst this generation. I mean how else would you be reading this? I mean you could be a ghost... of your past self, but how does that serve the current you? The you, that's ready to present your best self to the world. Okay honestly you don't have to "present your best self", just present yourself if anything,and over time "the best you", will be molded by the previous you's. This digital message has to make sense, because this has to -if you want to see a difference in 2023. But for now I'm going to get on with my day,and I hope you saw this message -and didn't overlook the entirety of it. I'LL BE JENNIFER'S BODY IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES!!!! To be NUMBER ONE, you have to realize you've been NUMBER TWO for wayyy too long!!! xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...