Okay this night isn't all that bad!!!

I didn't think I would get a night like this. Most nights are so low for me, but there's something different about tonight.I don't know if it's the good music, or if it's the serene ambience, but whatever it is I'm surely not complaining. Tonight's a lovely one for sure. You think you're running out of time, but I can definitely stand on my word when I say that, you're not. There's no need to hide, because most people are dying inside. It's okay to feel something for once. I know that you have to die in order to feel alive, so when I do fall into limbo - I always know that I'll find the light in the end. Even though it's night, why does everything seem so bright?
I think I've told myself so many positive affirmations, my mind has no choice but to follow suit. Don't ever feel alone in an already lonesome society. Most people are living a lie. They may seem on top of the world, but what really sets you apart is their ability to make their pain look better than yours. They know how to market their emotions on a higher scale, but they know not -how great it actually feels to be alone. When there's no strings attached you can do what you please. You can fly so high or you can fly solo... or so low. You'll never crave a crowd when you fully know yourself. People will only slow you down and or distract you, when you're not in a good space. How could you possibly enjoy nights like this -when you're so far up someone else's a**? Mind your business and let attention pay you. SO I'LL ASK AGAIN, ISN'T TONIGHT LOVELY???? I needed to go, because the world didn't see me. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...